Friday, August 6, 2010

mama's got a brand new bag

i am in love with my new diaper bag. though we are about to see if we can break jack of the nappy way of life, i'll be keeping this bag for a while. a year ago i bought myself a gorgeous l.a.m.b. bag that was $$$. it was a present to myself for making it through the first year of motherhood with everyone still alive. it was ruined in no time by a leaky sippy cup (with everything they have created and improved, where is the truly spill-proof cup??).

i vowed never to spend more than $100 on a bag and that it would be wipe-able. i've found the bag of my dreams! the j.j. cole technique bag, which i got on babiesrus.com for $79.





it's roomy, has tons of pockets inside and out to keep me organized. also it comes with some great accessories, like a big changing pad, and stroller grips that work much better than my old ones. i love the wide zip pocket on the outside, i can keep all diaper paraphernalia in one spot.

this bag is a little large and doesn't fit easily into the basket of my maclaren volo stroller. however, it's super lightweight, so i don't mind having it on my shoulder.

now back to chores...
p

No comments:

Post a Comment